Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Pregnancy Bump!

Hello lovelies,

I haven't taken too many pregnancy bump pictures - but since Sophia may come any day now, I thought I'd take some today.  I'm 3 days away from the 40 week mark!!!

One thing I've been blessed with is that I haven't had to buy any maternity clothes :)
Good thing for tights and roomy dresses, and of course big cozy sweaters.

I am currently obsessed with Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipstick right now.  My co-worker swore up and down by it, and how it never came off no matter what she ate or drank throughout the day - and now I have it in 2 colors and it truly is amazing!  If you're looking at purchasing something for your lips during this holiday season for all your festivities - I highly recommend purchasing that at Sephora :)

No comments :

Post a Comment