Friday, December 26, 2014

Christmas Eve at the Smallsens!

 
Our first family Christmas photo!  With our little Sophia looking so happy.
 
As I'm Danish, I've always celebrated Christmas on the 24th, so we had my mom and brother come over to celebrate the evening with us. We had organic wine paired with spicy guacamole, pear & brie crostini, salmon lox & havarti crostini, & gf vegan gingerbread men.  Then we watched John Malkovich SNL Twas the Night Before Christmas, & the Full Metal Jacket Christmas remake.  So non-traditional but perfect for us.
 
I'm so in love with the cute little faces Sophia makes - including when she is about to yawn.  She yawns - and then she's out cold - for about 5 mins or so.
 
 
We definitely had an amazing first Christmas eve with our little bundle of joy - and she even gave me 7 hours of sleep!!!  That's like the best Christmas gift ever.  I just love her little Christmas onesie :)

 
 
 
 
 

No comments :

Post a Comment